RGL/525/2022 Dated 22nd September 2022
All the Secretaries & Worshipful Masters of all the Craft Lodges Of Regional Grand Lodge of Northern India
Dears Sir & R/V/W Bro.,
RW The Regional Grand Master, RW Bro Sanjiv Gandhi in his address at the Half Yearly Meeting of Regional Grand Lodge of Northern India on 10 th September, 2022 at Kanpur stressed upon the need of Growth and Excellence in Freemasonry.
As such he announced to form a Council under the chairmanship of RW Bro Vishal Bakshi.
The other members of the council shall be announced shortly.
Council for Growth and Excellence in Freemasonry will work on the following lines:
1. Qualitative growth in membership of Lodges and RA Chapters.
2. Promote improvement in ritual working in all the 3 orders.
3. Organise seminars for Masons and Non-Masons in all Masonic Centres for
promotion of Freemasonry and growth in membership.
4. Create greater awareness among Brethren about Masonic activities in the Region.
5. Familiarise Lodges with Masonic protocols and procedures.
6. Hold quarterly meetings with Worshipful Masters and Secretaries.
Regional Grand Secretary